lundi 1 janvier 2018

What I would say to you: First day of the year




Today, it is Monday January 1st. I am truly blessed to be alive. That is in itself a huge gift specially when depression is here.
People think of new goals to get this year. I decided to have no major goals. Instead I want small but significant goals:

- move my body
-declutter my room
-strive to cut negativity off

Otherwise I just try to not focus about my past. The door is closed go and find a new one on your way. In the meantime I gather knowledge about one interest of mine and I realize why I choose to write.

It is not only to say stories it enhance my health (just reading books about this subject by the professor James Pennebacker), it clear my vision of the future.

My goal is by writting this work is to show how a person who suffer of depression and self depreciation can keep going despite all what this person live.

I wish I can say what I feel without apprehension of fear of being categorized. I felt encourage by a book about  and from Matt Haig reason to stay alive where he talk about his experience about depression. Rarely men speak about that topic.

I know I become strange among those who live "normally" their life. I think nothing is better than to observe notice and reflect. Nothing more important than that.

Truly saying the things I conseal in my innermost is what I WOULD SAY TO YOU.

I promise I will.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire