mardi 25 octobre 2016

A letter to a beloved one




X/XX/2000

My dear,

I long after my return. The weather is hot maybe a bit too much. I gaze at the horizon life if I search you.
The vast ocean is colored of blue-green-greyed waves.
The smelling remember me of our first trip to the bay. I feel that love cannot be without you.

We train ourselves these last few days that was pretty exhausted (even if we are senior soldiers). My body ache today. I miss the BBQ of the Algreen but I am on duty.

How do you feel today? I am sure you'll read my strophes with smile on your face sign of a great pleasure.
I just miss your body warm and feminine. I just let my mind wander far of our camp to your curves. Your neck, your hips that a feminine body get. I smell your round scent. Let say I miss you that much.

Love I hope to be fit to be back and to enjoy with you. The fresh air remind me it is already night my lamp won't go further.

I'll be with you in dreams.

Your lover.

ALL MY WORK IS UNDER MY OWN TRADEMARK SO IF YOU WANNA PAST IT JUST COPY THE NAME OF THE BLOG AS WELL. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. https://alice-notebook.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire